Thursday, January 24, 2008

Picnic ^_~!

Yesterday me and my bro followed my relatives to picnic at Bagan Lalang.... something like that arrr.. I’m not too sure wat is name… hehe… Pergghhh….we went very early and I need to wake up at 5.45 am…. wat the heck….. too early than everyday I wake up for work…. Huk3…

~~peace..at last i'm arrived~~

But we all lost and just arrived at 9.00 am… Heck, that’s y they wanna get off early… The first thing I did when arrived was having breakfast…. Hell, too hungry… then, start ‘jump into sea’ session and ‘swimming a.k.a walking using hands’ hehe…. Well, that’s normal for someone who dunno how to swim… but I still can relaxed coz I can float my body….

At 11.30 am the water begins to ebb so cousins, cousin’s-son and I start to search shells…. and yesterday was our lucky day coz i had a chance to snap jelly fish picture… hehe … God, I felt terrible coz the weather very hot but we still walking through to the mid of sea.. Lastly I decided to go back at sea- side, bathe, change to clean outfits and had lunch…. We spent about four hours plus to chill a.k.a sleeping at the beach.. ahaks!! That time I felt boring coz no activities while the weather still hot… I cant bear it and asked my cousin to go back… at 4.30 pm we started packing our stuffs and leave to visit uncle’s- cousin’s- grand mom… and we just called tok cik…
~~jelly fish: mom and her cute child~~


~~good boy~~

Pehh…. i like their house…. juz simple but they have great ideas to utilise the spaces... At last we spent our late afternoon karaoke at their ‘karaoke room’….. but I just sang a song… *sob*sob T_T…. coz my uncle wanna go back before nite…. So sad….

After reached home, cleaned myself and prayed, I ended up my day with tight slept… ZZZzzzZZzzzz ........

No comments: