Thursday, January 31, 2008

Apa Yek??

Tong tong chiang is coming.... a.k.a chinese new year just around d corner... it's 7 February... so, 2 days will be public holidays.... and my planning is to go back to tepeng.... i can spend my whole four days there... ahaks!! that's wat i love....

Hmm... i have no idea wat should i buy for customer's-family day's contribution..... wat i think rite now are toaster, iron and blender... ahaks.. hope enough budget and ohh... surely enough...*grin** suppose today hmm...[means yesterday coz today is tomorrow for yesterday... but i still not sleep so it's today] i wanna buy all stuffs but my cousin called me to dine at her house.. i cant reject the offer coz my money also going drained.... huk3.. perhaps tomorrow...

**Yawn** but i still cannot sleep... heck, my eyes trying to play me... uppsss.. before i forgot, hope this can remind me tomorrow.. firstly, inform all hod about mgt meeting, tbu request for cost reduction, supplier evaluation from tbu, financial statement from account, company profile, bosses' EA forms, foreign insurance and blaa.. bla.. bla..... ok ..chow!!!

No comments: