Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Fren's Wedding


~~juz illustration, ring wif lurve~~

Hurmmm... really sorry to ma coz tak dapat join ur kenduri 1 Dec nie... wanna go but i can't... surely u said i give thousand reasons to not attend ur feast but wat should i do?? i'm a gurl not yet a woman.. ^_^ my parents will not let me go back alone cuz nobody home n at the same time they're coming to kl... so, i juz wanna wish Selamat Pengantin Baru in advance and semoga kekal hingga akhir hayat... at least i attend during ur engagement day... ampun* ampun*


Dis weekend also, my colleague will hold an engagement and i've been invited.... so, kalo ada geng compem aku pegi cuz she will resign end of this year.... while, on Sunday is my cousin's engagement..... hope will get 'tempias' @_@


Wat a hack, i got unexpected news from my old fren.... she told me about some probs happen at my high skool... gosh..... i'm curious who's made out the sort of probs until jadik kes polis.... that's y ler jadik cikgu zaman sekarang sangat ler mencabar jiwa raga.... kalo over marah kat student and ada body contact dah kata kes dera... kalo wat dunno, cakap cikgu lembik.... i'm fucking crazy wif dis situation cuz me too wanna be a teacher... haha.... but i wanna be a music teacher... yaya!!!! wish will come true.... huh.... god, please hear my wish *pray *pray. So, first thing need to do is have to buy box guitar to learn guitar cord..... even dun have talent and my voice quite sexy *shy*shy


~~load situation~

Tomorrow will start my new job scope...... watever, i'll learn to do it even not too expert... thats new experience.... i'll prove i can..... (or cant) *haha * big laugh*




~~Note: wanna make my day more busy!!!!~~

No comments: