Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Story

Hummm...... today i feel happy for my fren coz she got new job but at the same time i'm sad coz i still working here. I need to find other job soonest possible sebab aku pun cam tak best nak stay kat sini lama- lama. Well, at least with new job boleh improve kerja but sometimes terfikir gaks nak berniaga... Watever, but hope one day i'll success in my life...

About wake up ur brain show that i mention before, the answer is reading and a gurl win cash prize RM 3400... fuyyooohhh...

At 10 o'clock i wanna go for breakfast... then, wanna do my work... what a pity, today i'm not drive coz my bro use the car to go an interview... so, kena tumpang colleague ler tuk datang and balik keje.. tomorrow wanna go to open house abang kamal... nak makan puas- puas...

No comments: