Sunday, February 3, 2008

La la la and Bla bla bla ^_^!!

Today [means yesterday] after office i joined my colleagus to release our stress at K-Box... hehehe... at first i dun wanna go but i dun have any activities to do so juz joined them... wuhuuu..... really enjoy and eventhough my voice not so 'sedap' but i still singing... oho, u guys very sporting.... all genre of music we sang like oldies, pop, rock, dangdut etc and of course i only can sing rock song.. wakakka...



~~gimme rock~~

After finished i went for window shopping and i bought dry iron for contribution. I still have a balance and wanna finish it tomorrow [means today] coz me, my lil bro and cousins planning to go to JJ. yuhuu.... cant wait to watch sweeny todd.... even dun have much money, it doesn't matter.. i still have some fund [hmmm.... need to search some coins to pay ticket] **grin*

~~oppss... raining heavily~~

No comments: