Friday, February 8, 2008

Feeling So Good

Hi...i'm home.. [means at my hometown, tepeng] feels so good and hope time will stop here... everything about ridiculous things disappear from my mind.. and the best thing i love is have a deep sleep.. it don't mean i can't sleep when i was at KL but here the feel is different. well, it was 14 years "she" being my private bedroom a.k.a close partner ^_^...

Hmm... i guess yesterday was my adventurous day.. wanna know why?? i almost got into an accident.. thnx god coz u saved me.. i nearly bumped into the car in front coz he stops emergency.. and the car behind also almost hit my car.... wow!! that make me 'wake up' and after that i drove slowly and have safe distance between cars.... i can smell the 'burnt tyres smell' and i can see 'little smoke' because of that incident.. shit!! i can't trust the driver in front... i reached home at 2.00 pm coz the hiway slightly congested..

No comments: