Friday, April 11, 2008

Ghost Series

Check it out!!!


Ghost a whodunit with a twist - a girl tries to solve the mystery behind the death of a famous movie star- a star that she has always admired but hardly knows. So, why is she doing it? Is it because the ghost of the star she admires is telling her so? this part supernaturl thriller, part romantic comedy blends different elements for an explosive mix.

Lol!! For 2 days I was glued my eyes in front of monitor to watch ghost series at 8tv website.. really has a ‘ghost’ and if u guyz watch it surely become addicted… nice theme song n different wif other typical Malaysian’s dramas… but not at all.. [also love to watch Kami/ Gol & Gincu Series] thx to 8tv coz make such a great website and put more tv shows so, people out there who’s missing ur favorite series can keep watching tru website… such a big improvement and it’s better to us than keep waiting for tv station to re-play ‘killer shows’… I’ve never seen this series at tv coz the timing not suitable to me.. sob..sob T_T!! Sunday at 10.30 pm and I was slept at that time… pathetic…

Well, I know many will argue about a ghost has shadow and got reflected in mirror… my suggestion juz forget ‘bout it and keep enjoy the movies…. Me also still argue about that n some unreasonable scenes but ahaks, I cant do anything… juz hope next time the director will solve this probs or maybe our technique not the same level wif Hollywood…. ^_o! lol .. but I still support u dude!! The chemistry between lead actor and actress very impress… the ending soooo touching.. huwaaa!!!!

Hmmm.. I still searching for full song of the theme song name Masih Jua…. So anybody have the song please share to me ya.. ^_~! You guyz can catch the drama at www.8tv.com.my . It worth watching…. Juz believe me.. k..chow!!

No comments: