Friday, April 11, 2008

Crossing Road

Wat the heck wif crossing the road?? Nothing... but do u know how to cross road safely?? Our government always tell us to turn rite, turn left n turn rite… then u can cross… hehehe… but dun u dare to cross if there too many vehicles and at bz traffic juz wif this method even ur count is enough… lol.. must wait until it safe to do so.. huk3!!

Why I write about this?? because I’m one of the million person in the world who fear [not too fear but a bit nervous] to cross road.. I can do that but must wait until the line very clear [which I’m sure its safe].. in fact I prefer to cross wif frens or if there is no one I know, I’ll join other pedestrian. if not, i’ll find pedestrian crossing no matter wat [if the traffic very bz n cant sure i able to cross safely maaaa]....

So, to all drivers and riders please drive and ride carefully… reduce ur speed if u see pedestrian crossing the road… but too all pedestrian dun be rude and cross without thinking… means juz cross I they wanna do so and assume the drivers will stop their vehicles juz to let them go… wtf!! i really hate dis kind of person coz if i’m driving i’ll revile all the way…

NoTe: PeaCe!!!

No comments: