Friday, August 1, 2008

YeY YeY!!!!

Yahoooo... i'm going to KL today after work... huh!! i truly deadly miss the smell of home and my room... well, currently i juz share a room wif my cousin and lodge at their house... still searching for rent house and i'm not find yet...

Oppss...actually, already found but my aunty not satisfy with the owner coz cannot tolerate about some condition.. we tried to check the house and found out it's quite messy and sucks... huh!! the landlord should take all responsibilities and clean up the house before rent but she want us to clear it and call contractor if have any damages.. it's ridiculous!!

Huwaaa... how to manage RM 800 per month while the world facing price increase??? should our salary also increase lorrrr......still searching some formula to solve my over budget problems...really really hope i'll get new opportunity and be a permanent staff there.. Pray!!

Ok, juz wanna list down wat in my mind now and wat should i bring back here from KL.. no more KL after this lorr... T_T

~ Sport Shoes
~ GSTT Forms
~ DSLR
~ Some Souvenir
~ Heels
~ Handbags
~ Certified Certificates

Note:i wanna be a teacher.. y u failed me??? T_T

No comments: